Satellite Mortgage & Protection Adviser
2 x mortgage advisers (based in Kendal and Carnforth)
Stan Sherlock Associates is a family run business, based in Carlisle, with an excellent reputation. We are one of the top mortgage employers 2022 as named by Mortgage Introducer – something we are proud to shout about. We've been in business for almost 35 years and believe whole heartedly in having the right bums on the right seats. So, could you be the right bum? We work in a friendly and flexible working environment, with a close, supportive team. We're looking for 2 satellite mortgage and protection advisers to join our team, to be based in Kendal and Carnforth.
You will be expected to work closely with our very successful partner business Hackney and Leigh from their offices.You will be responsible for helping to create new opportunities with potential buyers that come into the estate agency as viewer enquiries. You will be expected to work directly with the Hackney and Leigh sales team, supporting them in the best way to refer clients and then providing those clients with a high level of service and advice. You will be tasked with generating a good solid conversion rate from lead to business and with generating your own leads through supporting and taking part in SSA social media and marketing campaigns
You need to be driven, hardworking and organised, self-motivated and self-disciplined. A thirst for success is essential.
This role requires someone who has at least 1 year experience working as a mortgage broker and a full driving licence.
What you'll be doing:
- Servicing new leads from the Hackney and Leigh sales team
- Servicing new clients from our central SSA pot
- Researching products and lenders' criteria to create excellent client outcomes
- Advising clients on the best options for them
- Presenting clients their options
- Updating our CRM system
- Servicing SSA's remortgage clients
- Working as part of the SSA team to ensure business opportunities are maximised across all our services.
- Help to further develop the profile of the practice as the financial planning service of choice through social media, marketing campaigns and networking.
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes to the financial services industry and maintaining your CPD.
- Working within and towards Openwork's and SSA's quality and compliance measures.
Preferred skills and experience
- A genuine interest in people and their lives
- Good telephone manner
- Confident holding meetings over teams and zoom
- Further experience in financial services
- Ability to network
What you need:
- Cmap qualified or equivalent
- 1 year experience in mortgage broking
- A drive for excellent client outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in the client's success
- A driving licence
What you'll get in return:
- Full administration support from our experienced business support team
- Regular 121s with our Head of Compliance and Development
- A competitive remuneration package of salary + commission
- Death in service at 4x your annual earnings
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra Christmas closure
- Your birthday off work
- Access to our refill room
Contract Type: Permanent
Expected Annual Earnings: £26k - £40k a year (base salary + bonus)
Location: Kendal, Carnforth and surrounding area
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.